Cover your premises with a profi signal
- Fast and effective increase of access coverage to the Internet.
- Increase of user comfort and therefore increase of employees' productivity and customers' satisfaction.
- Zero investments to set up the service – monthly fee is direct operational cost. No costs related to hardware, its maintenance or upgrades and no costs related to software.
- Entire service management by BENESTRA specialists means a customer's IT team can focus on their work and duties.
- Maximal reliability and availability of services.
- WiFi configuration changes – according to customer's needs.
- High level of service level agreement (SLA) – guaranteed change of a device in case of its malfunction.
The service Managed WiFi can be customized to needs of a smaller company which needs to cover with WiFi signal just two offices but also a big corporation which seeks a robust professional solution for a number of buildings with various value added services. No matter how big the solution, a customer always requires high reliability and availability. The basic parameters of the services are following:
|WiFi standards||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Max throughput||Up to 600 Mbps|
|Interface||100 Mbps / 1 Gbps|
|Max amount of SSID||4-8|
|Security||Native / BENESTRA Managed Security|
|WiFi Protected Access||WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X|
|Roaming / Handover||Optional parameter|
|Social Analytics||Optional parameter|
|Facebook Login||Optional parameter|
|Splash Page||Optional parameter|
|Paid network access||
- WiFi signal coverage according to customer's requirements.
- High scalability and management of all access points via one centralized portal.
- Over industry standard reach of access points.
- Simultaneous dual-band WIFI (2.4 a 5 GHz).
- Simple upgrade. A customer starts with just one AP, in a month he would like to add another 3 APs and till the end of a year he might want to use 15 APs. it couldn't be easier: access points are just installed and their management is done via the same cloud controller through which the original APs are managed.
- Reporting in detail – different reports can be configured.
- Guest portal – interface for access, support of main credit cards, option to use vouchers, etc.
- Zero handoff roaming – a sure can move from one AP coverage to another while staying connected.
In case of WiFi connection, its security is considered more than ever, because no physical access is needed to breach the network's security. That is one of the reasons why in the last 10 to 15 years many security standards were developed (WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, etc.),and their primary function is to protect WiFi from dangerous misuse.
The main benefits of WiFi technology is relatively cheap and fast installation (no physical infrastructure needs to be built) and its implementation is possible at premises where physical infrastructure is missing or prohibited (historical buildings). Manufacturers of electronic devices also play in favor of WiFi technology as today all of their products contain a wireless network adapter. Because of the high user comfort, WiFi is a technology favored my many.