Provide exceptional customer care
- Increases customer loyalty and brand awareness
- Eliminates customer hesitation to call
- Simple and seamless migration to the BENESTRA platform
- Flexible solutions to meet your specific environment and requirements
- Ensures uninterrupted business operations
- Full proactive support in 24x7 Network Operations Centers
- Service access number: a selection of standard and gold numbers that are easily accessible from all domestic networks.
Inbound call services
Freephone – free calling for your customers
- Eliminates reluctance to call for information about your company’s products or services
- Gives customers easy access to your company – increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty
Shared Cost – low-cost inbound call management for your business
- The best option for financing inbound call management
- Reduces the risk of receiving malicious calls
- Freephone – free calling for your customers
These additional services help you maximize your call reception resources and ensure that customers have quick and easy access to your company. Explore additional functionalities such as conditional call routing, queuing, interactive voice response (IVR), or voicemail options.
Our enterprise-class inbound communication solution offers a combination of advanced features, unrivalled availability, a selection of service options, and an easily recognizable phone number.
Improve your company’s accessibility by enabling your customers to dial a single number across any domestic fixed or mobile network. Our service helps you handle calls conditionally depending on the hour, day of the week or year, and/or the caller’s number. IVR communication enables you to provide automatic responses to standard questions, saving your customer service representatives time and improving their productivity.
Many customers use Special Number as a service to their inbound voice requirements:
- Small businesses increase their competitive advantage and market visibility by using an easy-to-remember number and providing prospective and existing customers with the opportunity to contact them for free
- Large companies increase the productivity of their customer relationship management teams through improved availability and reliability of their domestic inbound voice solution
- Call centers handling a large volume of calls require a reliable, customizable, and economical solution
Special Number is designed for companies that need a simple and effective tool to communicate with their domestic customers. They can use the service to provide customers with information about products and services and access to applications, make sales and bookings, and deploy IVR.
- Easy setup – select only the desired service option, access number, and target number options
- Seamless integration with your company’s existing PBXs and access technologies
- Free number portability from your current operator, with minimal formalities and full support during the entire migration process
- Easy cost control with free reporting and detailed billing
- Service Level Agreement guaranteeing uninterrupted business operations
Service optionsThe Special Number service is available in two options:
- Shared Cost
Special Number is available in the following options to meet your specific requirements and preferences:
- Your customers can call your number for free
- Receiving party covers the calling costs
- Cost-effective option in which the customer calls you at a lower rate, but not free of charge
- Receiving party covers part of the calling costs
To learn more, contact us.