International Special Number
Offer outstanding care to your international customers
- Open communication channel for your customers
- Strengthens company prestige
- Ensures uninterrupted business operations
- Use of one contact number in several countries reduces promotion costs
- Flexible solutions to meet your specific environment and requirements
- Full proactive support in 24x7 Network Operations Centers
The service comes with a phone number that is accessible from more than 80 countries. Increase awareness of your brand by choosing a number that is easy to remember.
International Freephone – for enhanced global brand awareness and prestige
- Eliminates reluctance to call for more information about your company’s products and services
- Gives customers easy access to your company – increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
International Shared Cost – a highly effective international inbound service
- The best option for financing inbound call management
- Reduces risk of receiving malicious calls
These additional services help you optimize your call reception resources and ensure that customers have quick and easy access to your company. Explore additional functionalities such as conditional call routing, queuing, interactive voice response (IVR), or voicemail options.
Our enterprise-class international inbound communication solution offers a combination of advanced features, digital quality, and a selection of service options.
Improve your company’s accessibility by enabling your international customers to call your company at any time simply by dialing one phone number. Our service can help you handle calls conditionally depending on the hour, day of the week, day of the year, and/or the caller’s number. IVR communication enables your company to provide automatic responses to standard questions, saving time for your customer service representatives, and improving their productivity.
Many customers use International Special Number to handle their international inbound voice requirements:
- Small businesses increase their competitive advantage and visibility on foreign markets by using an easy-to-remember number and by providing prospective and existing customers with the opportunity to contact them free of charge
- Large companies increase the productivity of their global customer relationship management teams through improved availability and reliability of their international inbound voice solution
- International call centers handling a large volume of calls want a reliable, customizable, cost-efficient solution
International Special Number is designed for companies that need a simple and effective tool to communicate with their international customers. They can use the service to provide these customers with information about products and services and access to applications, make sales and bookings, and deploy IVR.
- Easy setup – select the desired country, service option, access number, and target number options
- Seamless integration with your company’s existing PBXs and access technologies
- Easy cost control with free reporting and detailed billing
- Service Level Agreement guaranteeing uninterrupted operations
Service OptionsThe International Special Number service is available in two options:
- International Freephone
The International Freephone service uses two types of access numbers:
- IFN – uses an access number that complies with the respective valid numbering plans of international destinations. Therefore, the customer has a different access number* assigned to each destination. Number selection is not available.
- UIFN – uses a Universal International Freephone Number that is assigned by the International Telecommunication Union. The customer thus has one common freephone number that can be used in all the countries that BENESTRA covers.*
- International Shared Cost
This service gives international callers a practical, simple, and affordable means of communicating with your company. The caller pays a portion of the calling fee, making this a highly cost-effective service. The low cost to the receiving party, the attractive rate for the calling party, and the reduced frequency of malicious calls make this service a very advantageous communication tool.
* UIFN and IFN number availability and functionality dependent on country. Ask our consultant for details.
International Special Number is offered in two options to meet your specific requirements and preferences:
- Your customers can call your number for free
- Receiving party covers the calling costs
International Shared Cost
- Cost-effective option in which the customer calls you for less than the normal international calling rate, but not free of charge
- Receiving party covers part of the calling costs
To learn more, contact us.